Episode 25 – These Aren’t The Projects You’re Looking For
Kerry and Rinat discuss changes to the ubiquitous language, the characteristics of lists and projects, and lessons learned from using a similar productivity system. In between, they probably talk too much about some variable names and system implementation details.
- Try adding a DefineAction command to the solution, this should include:
- Adding the console “shell” command to enter it in the shell
- Adding a View that allows you to list all Actions currently inside of a Project
- Codebase for Episode 25
- Trusted System: David Allen on twit’s Triangulation show #22
- Trusted Place: David Allen at Google
- Star Wars: These aren’t the droids you’re looking for
- Feedback and Finding Us
What do you think?